Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Las Vegas!











Here are some pictures from last weekend in Las Vegas! We had so much fun and walked down/up the strip almost 3 times! Our legs almost fell off :) It is a city that everyone needs to experience at least once in their life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alanna, Great photos and story about Las Vegas. Now I don't have to go because I enjoyed your experiences! I've finally caught up with your great blog, and am really feeling your attachment to the students. They are so lucky to have you and it's working both ways. They are opening your heart even bigger than it already was! Your imaginative ideas are so much fun for them, and will stay with them long after you're gone. Maybe your biggest contribution is the act of having FUN with them. We feel so good about what you are doing! Love from Judy (and Jim)